Come to Business Expo 2014!
Saturday, June 7th from 10 am to 3 pm
Edmonds Conference Center
FREE and open to the public!
A guest speakers from 11-12pm and from 1-2pm.
Give Aways & Promotions from area businesses!
Now in it’s third year, the Business Expo showcases Edmonds area service businesses. The annual event provides the Edmonds community a way to get to know 50 local business owners and service providers face to face. Whether you are drawn to Business Expo 2014 as someone looking for a service provider, a business owner interesting in networking with others or a curious community member, don't miss this fun event!
The Business Expo is presented by the Edmonds Chamber of Commerce. Generous sponsors this year include The Port of Edmonds, Comcast and Rusty Pelican Café.
The synergy created at the Business Expo is part of a larger Edmonds Chamber initiative to improve economic vitality and educate the public about what is available locally.
For more information, call the Edmonds Chamber at 425.670.1496.
Download Business Expo Application
Directions to Business Expo
Directions to the conference center — I-5 Northbound or I-5 Southbound
- Exit 177 Edmonds/Kingston Ferry (Follow the signs to Hwy 104 West towards Edmonds)
- Stay on arterial for about 4.5 miles into downtown Edmonds
- At the fountain, go straight to the next stop sign at Bell Street
- Turn left on Bell Street and go one block west
- Edmonds Conference Center is located at the NW corner of Fourth Avenue N and Bell Street
- Alley access to parking lots is between Third and Fourth Avenues off Bell Street